Thursday, January 5, 2017

Casket Toy Entries

I have gotten many entries into the contest and have set them aside for about two weeks as I clear out the backlog of orders for everyone - since so many are doing the Stitch Along, there are many who are getting things they need right now!  I know in about 1-2 weeks I will be able to set aside 1-2 days to carefully read the entries (being dyslexic I have to set aside calm and quiet time to digest things correctly) and the entries are so stunning that I want to give them my undivided attention!  With kids around at night preparing for this weekends competition - I haven't seen 'quiet' since before Thanksgiving.

So I can't wait to start sharing the amazing pieces and pictures with you all soon - such a creative bunch out there!

Tricia

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see ALL the entries - any way you can post them all and give each their "15 minutes" before we find out who won? Even just posting the pics with no comment, so we can see the "grand array". So looking forward to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh everyone will get their 15 minutes!! I LOVE being able to share the entries and everyone will get a post of their own!

    ReplyDelete