Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Sunday at the MET - Ratti Center 20th Celebration

For those of you who are in the NYC area, there is an event at the MET this weekend.  In honor of the Antonio Ratti Textile Center’s 20thAnniversary, there will be a special Sunday at the MET program featuring several speakers and a live embroidery demonstration - by me!  

I have been busy preparing the embroidery to be demonstrated this weekend, it includes some of the fibers from the first box of the Frostings Club and I am happy to announce that the two projects that I will be demonstrating will have their instructions put on my website for free about a week after the program for all to enjoy!

Behind the Scenes: Antonio Ratti Textile Center and the Department of Textile Conservation
Sunday, Dec 13th 3:00 - 4:30 pm 
The Grace Rainey Rogers Auditorium



1 comment:

  1. This sound so wonderful! Any chance your demonstrations might be recorded and put on the Met's site? I'm really looking forward to my Frostings Club shipment AND the projects. Thank you, Trish!

    ReplyDelete